Walk-In Payment System
Our community participates in the Walk-In Payment System (WIPS) program which allows you to make cash payments at participating locations near you.
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- Contact the leasing office to get your WIPS Account number. If you forget your WIPS Account Number, after the first time you use WIPS your account number will be available in your Resident Portal.
- Log into your Resident Portal to check your balance (balance must be paid in full including any transaction fee)
- Bring your WIPS Account Number and cash payment to any of the participating locations (click on the link below to find the nearest locations). Go to the customer service desk, present your WIPS Number and tell the customer service agent that you would like to make a check-free payment. Identify the biller as “WIPS Rent Payments” and give them your WIPS Account Number.
- There is a minimal service fee each time you use this service.
- Keep your receipts as it’s your only proof of payment.
This method of payment is more secure than a money order. Please take advantage of this service!
- Payments will be credited to your account the next day after you make the payment.
- Any overpayments will be considered a credit and be applied towards a future balance.
For a detailed list (with a map) of retailers that accept WIPS Rent Payments in your area, please visit:
Under the Biller Search, select WIPS Rent Payments.
The Carling is definitely the place to be. Right in the heart of Downtown Jacksonville and not far from night life and shopping. I really enjoyed my experience with the staff members, they were amazing.- Marcellus
I'm very pleased and satisfied with my new move into my apartment at The Carling. I'm loving it and all the amenities that comes with it. A very nice view over looking parts of the city.- Ron
I love The Carling. The building is beautiful and very well kept. My family loves living here and its a great location to restaurants and bars and we even walk to the games at the stadium- Elle